Customize Your Hauling Capacity
No ride or trail is exactly alike—so why is your rack setup the same no matter what? Put the MTR’s "modular" moniker to use with the 2-bike Add-On. The 2-bike Add-On is made from the same rugged, American-made aluminum and steel, which are tested to outlive the elements.
It’s compatible with both 1-bike and 2-bike models and lets you haul more bikes to fit the day’s adventure—and maybe bring some friends along for the ride.
- Bike tray add-on for MTR 1-bike or 2-bike tray-style hitch rack.
- Built with American-made aluminum and steel.
- Nesting wheel trays speed up bike loading and unloading process.
- Wheel trays and dual-arm wheel holders securely transport variety of bikes.
- Hauls bikes up to 60 lb if used as first two trays closest to vehicle; or up to 35 lb if used as third or fourth tray.
- Bike tray add-on for the MTR platform hitch rack. Compatible with both the 1-bike and 2-bike base.
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lb each when used in the first two positions closest to the vehicle. When used in positions furthest from the vehicle, trays can hold bikes up to 35 lb.
- Minimal assembly required.
- Rack weight: 50 lb.
- Adjustable wheel block to accommodate wheel sizes from 20 inches up to 29 inches and tire sizes as wide as 5 inches.
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack.
- Hitch compatibility will depend on MTR base unit.
- Built and tested to outlive the elements.